Thursday, 20 January 2011

Daily Draw Affirmations Nine of Wands

My card for today is drawn from the Infinite Visions Tarot a beautiful, self-published deck by tarot reader and artist Gloria Jean.

In this Nine of Wands we see a few soldiers on horseback looking down on a hoard of attackers.  Although the number of enemies seems overwhelming, they do not have the benefit of horses, nor of the high ground.  The foregrounded character wears gold and red, indicating enlightenment, groundedness and dynamism.  He carries a shield with three lions for strength and nobility.

So my affirmations based on this card are:

I meet challenges from a position of strength.

I see beyond attacking thoughts.

I release negativity and defensiveness.

2 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I add another? - this is such a beautiful card.

    No matter how difficult the challenge is that I must face, I will draw on that inner courage to see me through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,

    I don't mind at all, and I love your affirmation! Thanks, Chloe

    ReplyDelete