Thursday, 27 January 2011

Daily Draw Affirmations Ten of Cups

Drawing from the recently released Russian Edition of the Victorian Romantic Tarot, my card for today is the Ten of Cups.

Here I see people coming to welcome a new child to the world.  There is a festive air to the occasion, and everyone looks happy.  The woman holding the baby is dressed in very fine clothes, but some of those coming to visit seem to wear plainer colours, less luxurious materials.

My affirmations based on this card are:

I welcome new possibilities into my life.


I feel joy at other's good fortune.


I love and am loved.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I’d like to pass the Stylish Blogger Award to you. You may pick it up at http://janetboyer.typepad.com/tarot_gals/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks Janet! I'll get blogging and awarding :-)

    ReplyDelete