This morning I was absolutely delighted to see that Janet Boyer had chosen me for a stylish blogger award. I've been using Janet's reviews for years to decide whether or not to buy a particular tarot or oracle deck, as they are always useful and well-illustrated. And now she and Gina Pace are blogging at Tarot Gals, which I love reading! So, I was over-the-moon to know that Janet has read my blog and liked it - thank you!
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
*Thank and link to the person who awarded you this award
*Share 7 things about yourself
*Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
*Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
7 things about myself:
1) In case it's not obvious, I'm a tarot-aholic ;-)
2) I speak four languages.
3) This year sees me turn 40 - eek...
4) After my dreams last week, I now haven't eaten chocolate for over a week, nor substituted it with agave, biscuits, carob or anything else - a lifetime first!
5) My son turned 3 this month - what a sweetie :-)
6) My favourite kind of yoga is Vinyasa.
7) I love interesting twitter challenges such as #tarotToo #tarotfun #amtarot #pmtarot.
The bloggers I'm choosing for this Stylish Blogger Award are:
1) Hestia's Larder - for being hilarious ;-D
2) Rowan Pendragon with One Witchs Way- a lovely Wiccan blog.
3) Venus does Mars - sex, tarot and astrology - a heady mix, not for under 18's ;-)
4) What on Earth Books - an English academic with a fascinating perspective on history and life, very readable.
5) The Yoga Tree - a thoughtful yoga blog.
6) This firm do fabulous yoga videos to practise with, to learn from and to watch in awe! The blog is also insightful and fun: The Sacred Cow.
7) Deeply insightful, but with a great sense of humour, I consider Stephanie Arwen Lynch an absolute must-read: Tarot by Arwen.
8) Another tarot great, Barbara Moore: Practical Tarot.
9) I'm really glad to see the return of 78 Whispers in My Ear, thanks for starting up again Manda! And I'm so jealous you've already got your Tarot of the Sidhe, here they aren't delivering til March :-(
10) Although they're currently having a holiday hiatus, I just adore Helen and Zanna's Tarot Notes blog!
Happy blogging, folks!