Thursday, 3 February 2011

Daily Draw Affirmations for The Emperor

For this next cycle of affirmations I felt drawn to use the Tarot of the Pagan Cats.  The brainchild of Barbara Moore in her alter ego as Magdelina Messina, and with beautiful illustrations by Lola Airaghi, this deck is full of both pagan symbolism and delightful cat images.

The first card I drew is the Emperor.  Sitting proudly on a four-tiered podium decorated, from the bottom up, with wands, cups, swords and pentacles, and wearing a crown, this stunning, long-haired master of his domain surveys all.  The floor is paved with random-seeming geometric tiles and behind him is a red curtain.

In terms of affirmations, what this card brings to mind for me is:

I can master all aspects of life.

I feel confident in the world.

I bring order to chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment