Sunday, 6 February 2011

Daily Draw Affirmations King of Swords

Hmm, a second King from the Tarot of the Pagan Cats today.  Two in a row, in fact.  So, I need to get in touch with my strong, in control aspect.  Well, let's have a closer look.

Here we see a grey long-haired cat sitting quite demurely, paws crossed in front of him, on a stone block decorated with butterflies.  In front of him, his tail furls around the hilt of a sword that seems to be held suspended above the jagged rocks surrounding the stone plinth.  In the blue sky above floats a candy floss cloud, and two birds fly in the distance.  Further back, we see another peak rising, not as high as the spot on which our King sits.

Affirmations for this card:


I am decisive in the face of hard choices.


I look rationally at problems.


I communicate clearly without raising my voice.


I consciously choose to transform my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment