Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Daily Draw Affirmations Nine of Wands

Today's card, drawn from the Victorian Romantic Tarot (Russian Edition, hence the unusual script at the bottom) is the Nine of Wands.

Hmm, not sure how much I'm liking this deck!  The images are interesting, but four of the six I've drawn so far over the last few days have seemed really quite bleak.

A soldier stands guard at an entrance.  He looks distinctly nervous as he clutches his spear with both hands.  At his feet there is what seems to be the remains of a pot that held pebbles or coins.  Behind him we see fire raining down on people as they huddle together.

Affirmations, then:

I stay aware of what is going on around me.


I do not flinch in the face of difficulties.


I have the means to defend myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment