Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Daily Draw Gratitudes Ace of Pentacles

Another lovely card from the Universal Fantasy Tarot brings this week of daily draws to a close.

This Ace of Pentacles is rather non-traditional.  A huge air-ship, with a balloon partially enclosed by a metal support with five circles on it, challenges ideas of earthiness normally associated with this card.  Below the balloon people stand and gaze out from an open-sided, circular metal "ship".  Flags fly front and back.  Certainly, if the suit of Pentacles is associated with the physical, material aspects of the world, from up there the people must be getting a very different perspective.

So, what gratitudes to associate with this card?

I am grateful for the new sense of health and well-being that has entered my life.


I am thankful for the perspective I am gaining on my physical world.


I am grateful for the new directions I see in my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment