Thursday, 24 February 2011

Daily Draw Gratitudes Dancer Two

Starting a new week of gratitudes (why my daily draw week starts on Thursday is such a ridiculously long story that I won't bother you with it), I turn to the newly arrived Tarot of the Sidhe (pronounced Shee) by Emily Carding.

The first card I drew for this daily gratitude practice was the same as the card I got in the spirit position of my Elemental Spread reading earlier this week - the Dancer Two.  Equivalent to the Two of Cups in more traditional decks, I find this image very beautiful.  Two figures rise up from foaming water, seeming to merge into one another.  They stand back to back, one male one female, touching at their heads, as well as at both hands and down their legs.  In front of them a rainbow forms in the spray around them, and two golden fish jump playfully to either side of them.  They are framed by a full moon directly behind them, with mountain peaks to either side, and a star-filled sky above.

The gratitudes I base on this are:

I am grateful for the love and understanding I give to and receive from my close family and friends.


I am thankful for the opportunity to try to emotionally connect with different people.


I am grateful that I can find joy and self-acceptance through love and sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment