Sunday, 20 February 2011

Daily Draw Gratitudes: Seven of Wands

Drawing again from the Universal Fantasy Tarot, the more non-traditional aspects of this beautiful deck become apparent today.

This Seven of Wands shows two people riding bizarre beasts with heads that sprout wooden-looking branches.  One person sits astride an enormous creature, while the other rides a relatively tiny mount, though still capable of carrying a person.  Behind them rises a huge block, that looks like it may house people.  Is the rider on the ginormous wand-beast protecting the building from the second rider?  If so, it seems like overkill, suggesting excessive worry about a situation.

My gratitudes today:

I am grateful for the challenges that confront me, allowing me to grow and learn.


I am grateful for the perspective I gain on my own doubts and worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment