Saturday, 19 February 2011

Daily Draw Gratitudes The World

For the third day, I am using the Universal Fantasy Tarot, though now for gratitudes.  This quixotic image comes courtesy of the World card.

A beautiful, naked woman seems to float above a medieval town.  She is surrounded by swirls of material, a combination of bi-coloured fabrics that seem to intertwine.  The colours are dark and light versions of green, blue and grey.  It seems almost as if it is the fabric that lifts the woman high into the sky.  She seems peaceful, almost entranced, despite her precarious position.

My gratitudes based on this card are:

I am grateful that spirit uplifts me.


I am grateful that I can allow myself to be vulnerable, trusting in the universe to take me where I need to go.


I am grateful for the perspective I have gained on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment