Saturday, 19 March 2011

Daily Draw Gratitudes Seven of Pentacles

This week's daily draws come from the Tarot of a Moon Garden, a delightful, naive deck.  The minors are somewhat non-traditional, with few human figures.

Today's card is the Seven of Pentacles.  Plump-looking pentacle-decorated balls seem to grow out of a ferny landscape.  Above them is a crescent moon, and red and white flowers bud forth around the pentacles.  The fern, as one of the most ancient plants on the planet, gives a sense of time and waiting to this card, while the full, round pentacles suggest growth and plenty.  However, they seem somewhat hidden among the foliage, so requiring some work still to harvest.

Overall, this card gives me a sense of abundance, an abundance more of growth than of wealth, and also of protection.

My gratitudes based on this card are:

I am thankful for the chance to grow.


I am grateful for my sense of being protected.


I am thankful for the wealth of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment