Monday, 25 July 2011

Stay Playful

For this third draw with Dana Driscoll's Tarot of Trees, I pulled the Magician.

Certainly a propitious card to receive on the day I have a job interview, I really like this bright and cheery card.  The straight-trunked tree that presides over the scene is beautifully balanced of limb and brightly adorned with red.  His branches curve in curlicues that come together left of centre to suggest a heart, and implements of the four suits hang from his lower branches, dangling jauntily in the air above white lilies.  The sky around him is a warm, summer-sky blue, contrasting nicely with the pinkish-red of his foliage which is also decorated with spiral patterns - not symmetrical, yet still with a feeling of balance.

My sense here is one of open-heartedness and playfulness which allow divine energy to manifest in bounty.

I am grateful when I can playfully channel creativity in ways that are practical as well as spiritually enlivening.


I am thankful for the opportunity to show my strengths at interview for something I want to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!

    I'm so behind on reading blogs, apparently. Good luck with your interview-I really hope it went well.

    Hugs,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MM,

    I think it went pretty well, but they seem a bit chaotic, said they weren't sure when they'd get back to us... oh well, patience is a virtue, right?!

    Hugs,
    Chloë

    ReplyDelete