Saturday, 9 July 2011

What's Your Passion?

This week I will be drawing from the Hezicos Tarot, by Mary Griffin.  This delightful deck is about to go Out-of-Print, and the last few copies are being sold off at a bargain price, so do take a look!

For this first pull I drew the Queen of Rods (Wands).  I love her acorn earrings, suggesting projects that she grows with her energy and enthusiasm.  I notice, too, her necklace, which suggests self-sufficiency to me.  Her crown is made of wood, another connection with strength and naturalness, while her hair is bound up in red and green cords, strong colours of passion and growth.  Her green eyes gaze candidly out, and her eyebrows are arched - a certain curiosity and determination expressed there.  I suddenly notice, for the first time, the peculiar shape and size of her ears!  Does this make her a good listener, in tune with her environment?

I am grateful for the strength to grow the projects I feel passionately about.

No comments:

Post a Comment