Friday, 30 September 2011

Daily Video Draw for 1st October

I was trying to iron out some software issues, and had to upload another video.  Yeah, I know that sounds peculiar, but there was software on my camera and no menu was popping up when I searched for the software, so I needed to activate it again.  And while I was at it, I thought I'd try out some more editing software, too.  This won't be a regular feature, though I may do these readings now and again.  Let me know what you think of the new look :)

4 comments:

  1. Very nice touch. The stars are fun and twinkly. :) It was almost amusing, though, because the card was talking about how change can be painful and all these twinkling stars were going by. But it was great. I liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MM,

    Hmm, I thought the twinkling suited the idea of magic and divination, but I take your point about them perhaps seeming a bit ironic with a "heavier" reading. I may experiment with different effects, then, though the weekly reading has finally uploaded, and is also sparkly ;D

    Weekend hugs,
    Chloë

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chloë,

    Oh, no...it was great! Honestly. :) That was not a criticism at all. I loved it. It reminded me a bit of my reading with all the happy cards with my daughter crying in the background. Life is full of these sorts of ironic things, so I appreciate that. ;)

    The sparkliness is good for me. Things have been TOO heavy this week. I think some pixie dust is in order for all.

    Hugs,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, the effect is actually called "Pixie Dust" :)

    Sorry to hear your week has been so heavy, hope the weekend will be a bit easier - at least your hubby should be around to lend a hand...

    Big hugs,
    Chloë

    ReplyDelete