Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Knight of Cups

Today's card from the Tarot Leaves deck by Beth Seilonen (Schiffer, 2011) is the Knight of Cups.

I love the blues on this card, though I find the grey of his helmet seems to blend with the card background, making the leaf shape less apparent.  I also notice the strange way he holds the cup on the palm of his hand.

In this I see someone who can be a little careless of others' emotions, and his own.  Emotions are taken for granted, yet not really understood. 

Yesterday I had a massive blow-up with one of my fellow students, and said something I regret.  I've had a good night's sleep, though, so I hope today with clients I can be more careful with my words and their feelings.

I am grateful for the possibility of reflecting on emotion and allowing myself to be more open.

No comments:

Post a Comment