Friday, 20 January 2012

Steampunk Tarot Reading

Here's a video reading using the Steampunk Tarot by Charissa Drengsen.  I used the Pathway Spread (devised by Mark Ryan and John Matthews) to look at the week ahead.

This deck reads beautifully, and after the fact I thought that this reading is also quite appropriate to my weekend away.  The Queen of Wands indicating a time of sensuality, the Five of Wands saying not to be argumentative with my Dear One, and the Magician saying that we can make this weekend exactly what we want it to be... ;D

I also see in it the situation of a friend of mine who has his PhD viva today: he needs to be passionate and persuasive about his subject, without getting into academic arguments with the assessors.  However, he has already done the work, and knows all the material.  As long as he focuses on that, it's in the bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment