Friday, 27 January 2012

Steampunk Teaser

Before leaving Steampunk behind until April, when Barbara Moore's Steampunk Tarot is due to be released, I thought I'd post this picture.  Finally, here is the framed consolation prize print of the High Priestess that I received from the fabulously generous Barbara at the end of last year.  I think the frame does it justice, though I'm not sure the photo does :/  My Dear One and I still have to negotiate where it will hang, but doesn't she look gorgeous?

And a quick reminder, if you're a TABI Member, or if you join up between now and March, you can net yourself a copy of this fun tarot deck for more than £5 off the amazon price, and with the companion book signed by Barbara, as well as an additional surprise gift!

2 comments:

  1. nice thing to have on the walls indeed :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Bonkers,

    Yep, it took me a while to sort out the frame, but I'm really pleased with it! I think I'm going to put it in my office space, as DO has no interest in it.

    ReplyDelete