Saturday, 28 January 2012

Watcher Angel Tarot Video Review

This review is a bit longer than some of the others, as I talk quite a bit about the companion book.  It's a fascinating read, covering subjects such as angel names and attributes, the Book of Enoch, and the creative process that led to the deck itself.  In the review you can also see all 78 cards.

This is a lovely deck - I'm really enjoying its energy and artwork.  It also has a really interesting take on the Court Cards - let's see if any of them come up this week ;)  The author and deck creator is Michelle Belanger, and the talented artist is Jackie Williams.  The deck can be bought direct from the illustrator at SpiralFire Studio.

2 comments:

  1. I've been tempted by this deck for a while. Your review has persuaded me that I should add it to my collection.The art work is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi 78M,

    Ha ha, glad to spread the joy ;) I was persuaded into it by Lisa of Tarotize and Anton of Angels Tarot. I'm just loving the artwork - it's simple and soft, but well executed. Hope you enjoy it!
    Chloë

    ReplyDelete