Wednesday, 1 February 2012

The Goddess Oracle Video Review

After several comments on my Youtube Channel asking for more Goddess deck reviews, I decided to try to work my way through them (it may take me a while!)  And what better place to start than with my absolute favourite Goddess deck - The Goddess Oracle by Amy Sophia Marashinsky and Hrana Janto?

I love the fact that it includes images of Goddesses from different cultures and ethnicities, as well as anthropomorphic figures and forces of nature.  All aspects of the Goddess - Maiden, Mother and Crone - are represented, and we see her in her compassionate and her fearsome aspects.  The companion book is also excellent, including sections on mythology and card interpretations, as well as ritual suggestions for each Goddess.  So, come and check out this review which includes all 52 images of this beautiful set of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment