Monday, 12 March 2012

Aryon - Star Being

Another spiritual teacher from the Temple of Balance Oracle Cards (©Lee-Anne Peters) comes to share his wisdom: today it is the turn of Aryon.

The caption suggests we may receive messages from our dreams or while meditating.  What I notice, though, is the blossoming of galaxies around him.  It makes me think of this amazing simulation of the cosmos created by the Max Planck Institute.  A version can be seen on Youtube here (the other requires downloading) or a Discovery Channel clip explaining and then showing it.  That is certainly something worth meditating on!

The vastness of space is so much more vast than we had realised, far more than I can comprehend.  And so incredibly beautiful!  For some reason it makes me think of a silly quote from a yoga teacher whose DVD's I have enjoyed: "Angels fly because they take themselves lightly." (Baron Baptiste)

Today I shall try to take myself lightly.  I shall enjoy the web of connections that surround me, which I can experience and comprehend at a human level through the people I connect with.  And I shall try to release my worrying and stay with the enormity of the cosmos. 


I am grateful for supercomputers.

No comments:

Post a Comment