Sunday, 18 March 2012

Lady Liberty

Today's card from the Fradella Adventure Tarot (U.S. Games, 2002) is the powerful Ace of Staves (Wands).

I love this Lady Liberty, with her flaming torch!  This speaks so well to the aspect of this Ace which is about the passion to fight for what we believe in, to follow our bliss, to dare new places and experiences.

I could certainly do with some of that energy today.  I'm trying to get a bunch of stuff done before Easter, which is fun, but all takes time.  I also have a new project on the horizon, a new passion to be explored...


I am grateful for the excitement and energy of new beginnings.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this as an Ace of Wands as well. I remember when I was young, back before 9/11 when the statue of liberty was fully open to the public and you could climb up into the crown without it being this big ado...it took so long/so much walking up stairs to get there, but once you were, looking down on the entire city from that perspective, from INSIDE the the top of the statue of liberty...like, anything was possible, felt like...

    (lol tl;dr comment, that totally triggered a vivid memory)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that memory, Bonkers, it triggered my own from a visit as a young child in the mid 70's :) The card kind of makes me think of the Olympic flame, too, appropriate for London 2012 ;D

    ReplyDelete