Monday, 19 March 2012

Rescue

The Fradella Adventure Tarot (U.S. Games, 2002) takes us on a journey today.

In this version of the Six of Swords, a masked hero guides a boat out of a dark, defended building, and into the light.  There is definitely a sense of moving out of danger towards a better place, as the boat is steered towards a walled building, with green trees growing all around and open to the sky.  A place of security and comfort after a time of difficulty.

I guess this sense of rescue feels quite apt - after a weekend with a sick boy, now my Dear One is home to share the responsibility.  Even though I had help with Big Boy, it's nice to know that his dad is here again, and I hope I'll sleep better for it.


I am grateful for easier times.

2 comments:

  1. This is a big theme for me at the moment too, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly-Ann,

    Hope today sees you move towards a safer place, well-supported :)

    ReplyDelete