Friday, 16 March 2012

Spiritual Awakening

Once again, a beautiful card to end our week with the Temple of Balance Oracle Cards by the talented Lee-Anne Peters.

This is one of my favourite cards in the deck, both because of the image and colours, and because of the message.  There is such a feeling of balance, growth and beauty for me in this card.  Illumination, creativity, and a connection with the divine, all encompassed in a simple yet lovely picture that speaks of the divine source, the nature of duality, and the ultimate oneness of spirit.

I'm not sure if this is an energy I will be able to access today, nice though that sounds.  Big Boy is ill and my Dear One is away for the weekend, so my focus is likely to be rather more on mundane matters, with little time for meditation or spiritual epiphanies.  Still, you never know...

I am grateful for the joy of oneness with life.

2 comments:

  1. It's the little choices we make that matter in terms of aligning us with our Higher Selves. That's the message I was given when meditating on awakening and the crown chakra energies last night. Being involved in mundane tasks makes no less enlightened. "Before enlightenment: carry water, chop wood. After enlightenment: carry water, chop wood."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,

    You're right, of course. Still, I think what I was trying to express, rather poorly, is that with Big Boy ill I will not only be surrounded with mundane and messy things, but also that I will be worried about him, and find it hard to put that aside to try to align myself with more spiritual aspects. Of course, it doesn't make it impossible, and probably makes the attempt more important, but I feel I'm more likely to be in a Nine of Swords state of mind :(

    ReplyDelete