Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Temple of Balance Oracle Review

This week my video review is of a self-published Oracle deck from Australia.  Created by Lee-Anne Peters, the Temple of Balance Oracle Cards is a deck of 44 cards with images from nature and of spiritual teachers.  Why not come and check out the review here?

If you are a fan of animal oracles, or of angel decks, these cards may well appeal.  The images are interesting, and I like that they are from a single artist.  The messages are up-lifting, and the beings represented are somewhat different from many other decks, adding a nice variety to what is available in this market.

4 comments:

  1. This reminds me of a couple of decks by Tony Salerno - also Australia-based - have they worked together, do you know?

    I did laugh like a drain at the Allison card btw! That's my problem ALL over lol!

    Nice little video, Chloe - confident, knowledgeable. Luffed it!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali,

    I don't think they've worked together, but I could be wrong...

    How funny, I hadn't thought of you when I saw the Allison card (perhaps because of the different spelling). Still, if the card fits :D

    Thanks for the positive feedback, Ali. I really enjoy doing these reviews, and many self-published artists are happy to have them done, too. Lee-Anne says she'll post it on her webpage, which Orna also did for my review of the Tokens of Light. Such a different approach to the big publishing houses *shrugs philosophically*

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the review! Wish I could get this here in the States, but it's really cost-prohibitive with shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zanna,

    Glad you liked it, and a shame that the shipping is so prohibitive. Maybe if you could organise a group order... :)

    ReplyDelete