Friday, 9 March 2012

Weekly Vlog Reading for 10th March

This week's reading is with the Temple of Balance Oracle Cards by Lee-Anne Peters.  What came up certainly feels relevant for me, and in fact fits with my plans for the week - term ends on Monday, essay will be handed in (I completed it early this time - yay me!)  All that's left is to work with clients - nurturing others - and to have some pamper-time for me.  My plans?  A day at a spa with a close girlfriend (we booked this over a month ago!), meeting up with some friends who've been abroad for three months, and an evening out with my Dear One (The Descendants or The Artist - which would you recommend? - followed by dinner at an excellent Indian restaurant).  So, what are your plans for the week?

2 comments:

  1. That looks like an interesting deck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zanna,

    Yes, I think it is, and pretty, too :)

    ReplyDelete