Friday, 16 March 2012

Weekly Vlog Reading for 17th March

This week I was hoping to post with the Deck of Heroes Tarot (Schiffer, 2012) by Richard Shadowfox.  Unfortunately, I think they need to get someone to proof cards at the printers better, as the contrast is abysmal and I'm asking for a refund on mine!

So, instead I will be drawing from the Fradella Adventure Tarot (U.S. Games, 2002) which is similarly masculine, and a lot of fun.  Once again, I have done a three-card video reading to look at the energy around this week, and as of tomorrow I'll use it for my daily card :)

2 comments:

  1. One of my all-time favorite decks, Chloe. I hate that it is out-of-print but I do own three copies. One was so worn out that it was retired to be my Tarot Journal card choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arwen,

    It's not a deck I've spent that much time with, but I do love it. I like that it has quite a masculine but playful energy :)

    ReplyDelete