Friday, 20 April 2012

Weekly reading for 21st April

For the next week I'll be using the Astrology Reading Cards by Alison Chester-Lambert and Richard Crookes (Findhorn Press, 2012).  I decided to start off the week with a three card reading.  Instead of my normal Pathway Spread, though, I'm going with the way the cards are actually meant to be read.  


The deck is made up of 36 cards, twelve each for the Zodiac Signs, Houses and Planets.  The card backs are in different colours for each of the three, so it's very easy to shuffle them all up and then pick one of each type.  Then you put them together and see what the combo says *dramatic flourish*


So, we have Jupiter in the Eleventh House, in the sign of Libra.  Putting this together, there is the suggestion that this week will be a good time for feeling confident in social situations, and being able to create harmony and balance with those around us.  If you've got a party this weekend, looks like you'll be a hit! :)


It also seems a pretty favourable reading for romantic relationships, saying it's a good time to take the plunge.  Whether it's a new relationship or one that's already well-established, be brave and ask for what you really want.  Your wish may well be granted, as you manage to express it well, and perhaps just the sheer chutzpah of asking will be appreciated, too ;)


If you feel the need for some luck work-wise, this is also favourable.  Once again, energy is available to manage any situation with diplomacy, you just need to dare the first step.


This week, then, be courageous.  Trust in yourself and your ability to get what you want from life.  Know that you will be able to express yourself well, and that there is good luck just waiting to be tapped into.


For me, I shall certainly keep my fingers crossed.  Finally back home, I shall ask my Dear One for some us time, and hope that our wish for a child will be granted *crosses fingers*  Also, I have been assigned my supervisor for the term at college, and it's the same guy I had last term.  I wasn't keen then, but I shall trust that I'll be able to deal with him diplomatically on Monday, hopefully setting us up for a fruitful and fairly friendly term... I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment