Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Angel Tarot Cards Video Review

Having gotten to know this deck a bit more, I decided to post a video review.  This is especially for people who are interested in knowing how this "100% safe, gentle and trustworthy" deck deals with cards like the Devil and the Tower ;D  I also talk about some of my gripes, and give examples of where I think the deck works.

I've mixed up which text forms I use depending on what seemed to fit the content and time frame best, but I'm not sure if it makes the video seem like a bit of a mish-mash - would be interested in any comments.

So, to take a look at the Angel Tarot Cards (Hay House, 2012) in full HD, click here.

6 comments:

  1. Ah thanks for that, Chloe.

    I've ordered it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PLN,

      Funny, I didn't have you pegged for an Angel kinda guy. Well, maybe Buffy's Angel ;) It'll certainly be a stark contrast to your Anne Stokes deck!

      Cx

      Delete
    2. It's funny because I am not really an angel person (unless they are seen as simply energy) but I do have a fair few angel decks (the same can be said for faeries and vampires). But I think it is more to do with the usability of this one that attracted me. As did the artwork. Some bright and lovely images were what swayed the purchase.

      Delete
    3. Fair does! The jury's still out for me, too, on the "existence" of such things as faeries and angels. Hope you enjoy the deck, and yes, many of the images are gorgeous.

      Delete
  2. I prefer to see these beings as energy (dark and light) that we send into the world through our words and actions.

    But for this kind of thing, I don't mind the nice pictures.

    I just saw that mine has shipped :)

    ReplyDelete