Friday, 1 June 2012

Mermaid Page

To end this week with the Angel Tarot Cards (Hay House, 2012) we have the Page of Water (Cups).

A mermaid rises up from the depths, accompanied by whales and a dolphin.  Somewhat confusingly, she holds aloft a shining, crystal-topped wand, while a golden cup floats in the foreground, surrounded by a number of colourful fish.  In the background, majestic, craggy mountains rise steeply from a palm-filled waterfront, a warm brown in the light of the sun.

I like the adjectives given for the Page: intuitive, sensitive, artistic, friendly.  The key phrases chime less with me, though I can see where they are coming from.  All in all, it is certainly an upbeat reading of the Page, and I like that it also offers a suggestion of how the card can be interpreted in terms of situations, rather than just people.

Today, I hope I can tap into my own artistic side.  First, I have to finish my verbatim, then I'll have time to focus on some of the more fun stuff :)

I am grateful for creative expression, which is beautiful to experience, even when the products aren't anything special.

2 comments: