Friday, 1 June 2012

Weekly Vlog Reading for 1st June

This week I will be working with the Fifth Tarot (Blue Dolphin, 2010), which has a fifth suit: ether.  One of the cards from the fifth suit actually came up in the reading, too :)  The suits are renamed Fire (Wands), Shells (Cups), Feathers (Swords), Stones (Pentacles), and Lotus (Ether). 

This is a quite spiritual deck overall, and so the reading is, too.  It suggests we realign ourselves with our life's purpose by avoiding gossip and focusing on peace, both inner and outer.  Speaking our truth and moving forward harmoniously are highlighted.  Want to take a look at the whole reading?  Just click here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this deck (and didn't expect to) so I'm looking forward to this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arwen,

      It's funny, I saw it when it first came out. Took a look through the whole thing when the authors brought it to the UK Tarot Conference, and decided I could live without it (don't all fall over in amazement!)

      Then, someone on TABI put a copy up for sale, and I decided it deserved a good home. And found I like it much better than I first thought ;) It's very non-traditional, but I think I'm more open to that now than I was then...

      Delete