Friday, 3 August 2012

Crystal Tarot Video Review

As we enter the weekend, I will be starting a week of daily draws with two new (to this blog) decks: the Crystal Tarot (Cico Books, 2010) and the Herbal Tarot (U.S. Games, 2004).

To kick things off, I decided to post a video review of the Crystal Tarot, which is a traditional 78 card deck with non-illustrated pips.  It's a very pretty deck in pastel colours, and with the interesting addition of crystal associations for each of the cards.  To take a look at the whole deck, with comments on card stock and packaging, click here :)

6 comments:

  1. I quite like the Crystal Tarot and from what I can see it's fairly cheap on Amazon. Too bad I've already bought two decks in the last couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carla,
      Ah, the perils of deck addiction :) I just ordered the Art of Life Tarot...
      Cxx

      Delete
    2. Actually, I caved and ordered it. How could I resist when I found it on Amazon for under £5!

      Delete
    3. True, that's practically giving it away ;) Am looking at a coloured set of ultra fine point sharpies to write on them with :D

      Delete
  2. I just ordered Art of Life Tarot, too!! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With all the carer craziness, I haven't even opened my copy yet :o Maybe tonight...

      Delete