Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Super Sweet Blogging Award



 
Many thanks to Jess of Min magiska värld, which I think translates to My Magical World - my Swedish is a bit rusty ;) - for nominating me for a Super Sweet Blogging Award!  I've really enjoyed reading your comments and seeing your thoughts on cards and life :)



Rules
1. Give credit to the wonderful person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” of 13 blogs.

Super Sweet Questions
1.  Cookies or Cake?  
Cookies all the way :)
2Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate!
 3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
When I'm being good it's oats soaked in smoothie, with fresh fruit and almonds.  When I'm being bad, it's chocolate/cookies.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
When I'm emotionally upset.
5.   If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
When I was a kid I did some CB radio, and my nickname was Cherry.  Later, with the start of online dating forums, I was "Sweet As..." ;D

Nominate a Baker's Dozen
Ah, the best bit last ;)  In no particular order:

1) Lisa at Seer Pathways (this is currently my favourite of Lisa's blogs, with a spiritual approach, and an emphasis on angels)
2) Alison at This Game of Thrones (all about the Court cards, and with a huge dose of humour, this is an excellent blog)
3) Alison at Alison's Alembic (a different Alison, whose focus is on astrological perspectives on the cards)
4) Christiane of Cosmic Faery's Tarot (offering astrological perspectives, beautiful quotes, and sneak peaks at her own photographic deck, as well as a gentle wisdom, this is another lovely blog)
5) Freespirit Wolfsinger (a lovely, quite new blog, with daily cards and much more: check it out)
6) Prince Le Normand (having moved around a little and changing his background and banner almost as often as I change my underwear, this is still a lovely place for finding new decks, intelligent comparisons and perspectives, and a personal approach to tarots and oracles alike)
7) Little Red (in-depth insights on a huge variety of tarot subjects)
8) Sharon at Riding the Wishing Tree (this is Sharon's tarot-focused blog, with an emphasis on all things faery)
9) Tarot Bonkers (interesting decks, and a very different life focus, I love the insights both personal and profound to be encountered here)
10) Louise at Priestess Tarot (focused on the WildWood Tarot, with a lovely card of the day, and the occasional Ogham treat)
11) Magic Mentha (with a down-home perspective, and a focus on real life, she's lovely)
12) Carla at Rowan Tarot (a fascinating mix of tarot book reviews, thoughts on cards, spreads and readings, mantras and more!)

18 comments:

  1. Thanks, how sweet! Isn't it nice to have such a lovely and supportive blogging community!

    Much Love!
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I luffs you all! :)
      Huge Hugs,
      Chloë

      Delete
  2. oh wow - thank you Chloe! What a wonderful and unexpected surprise!!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ali,

      Well, I almost put you in twice ;) Decided to stick to tarot blog/gers...

      Cxx

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much, Chloe. I feel so honoured. Can't wait to blog about it this week ;)

    Christiane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look forward to it, Christiane. I don't always take part in these things, but it is quite a good networking resource - so it'll be fun to see who you read :)

      Delete
  4. I must say that I really like the part when your reward 13 new blogs:-) Im going to visit all of them that I haven´t found before and maybe get some new favorites. And Cloe, you have translate my blogname really well:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess,

      Glad I got it right, and it's a great name :) Hope you find some new favourites ;)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much Chloe, it was very kind and quite unexpected!

    I am working my way through your Baker's Dozen and enjoying every minute.

    I am really looking forward to making my own contribution to this sweet award.

    Brightest Blessings - FS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look forward to it, too, FS - always nice to find interesting blogs I haven't read before ;)
      BB, Chloë

      Delete
  6. Ooh, I just noticed I am on zee list! Woo hoo! I will have to cast my mind around and whip up a sweet blog entry about this myself! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that! I'm intending to finish contacting everyone on the list, life just got in the way a bit *doh* Cxx

      Delete
  7. Just now finishing catching up on reading and feel bad for not saying thank you for the nomination earlier. Feel like its a bit late for me to do my bit/continue this now, but nonetheless, thankie :]

    also, belated congrats on the pregnancy :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fault entirely. Really need to let a couple more people know - and it's now two weeks later than last time I said that *doh*

      And thanks :)

      Delete
    2. Congratulations! I heard it through this grapevine :D

      Delete
  8. So sorry for not replying sooner Chloe! I've been suffering a serious lack of motivation plus me and my organisation skills parted ways for a while which left me stranded for a few weeks :/ Thanks ever so much for the award! It was a lovely surprise :) I'll have something posted very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon,

      Not to worry, I know you've had internet troubles amongst everything else. You are allowed to have a life, too ;)

      Blessings,
      Chloë

      Delete