Wednesday, 29 August 2012
Super Sweet Blogging Award
Many thanks to Jess of Min magiska värld, which I think translates to My Magical World - my Swedish is a bit rusty ;) - for nominating me for a Super Sweet Blogging Award! I've really enjoyed reading your comments and seeing your thoughts on cards and life :)
1. Give credit to the wonderful person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” of 13 blogs.
Super Sweet Questions
1. Cookies or Cake?
Cookies all the way :)
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
When I'm being good it's oats soaked in smoothie, with fresh fruit and almonds. When I'm being bad, it's chocolate/cookies.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
When I'm emotionally upset.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
When I was a kid I did some CB radio, and my nickname was Cherry. Later, with the start of online dating forums, I was "Sweet As..." ;D
Nominate a Baker's Dozen
Ah, the best bit last ;) In no particular order:
1) Lisa at Seer Pathways (this is currently my favourite of Lisa's blogs, with a spiritual approach, and an emphasis on angels)
2) Alison at This Game of Thrones (all about the Court cards, and with a huge dose of humour, this is an excellent blog)
3) Alison at Alison's Alembic (a different Alison, whose focus is on astrological perspectives on the cards)
4) Christiane of Cosmic Faery's Tarot (offering astrological perspectives, beautiful quotes, and sneak peaks at her own photographic deck, as well as a gentle wisdom, this is another lovely blog)
5) Freespirit Wolfsinger (a lovely, quite new blog, with daily cards and much more: check it out)
6) Prince Le Normand (having moved around a little and changing his background and banner almost as often as I change my underwear, this is still a lovely place for finding new decks, intelligent comparisons and perspectives, and a personal approach to tarots and oracles alike)
7) Little Red (in-depth insights on a huge variety of tarot subjects)
8) Sharon at Riding the Wishing Tree (this is Sharon's tarot-focused blog, with an emphasis on all things faery)
9) Tarot Bonkers (interesting decks, and a very different life focus, I love the insights both personal and profound to be encountered here)
10) Louise at Priestess Tarot (focused on the WildWood Tarot, with a lovely card of the day, and the occasional Ogham treat)
11) Magic Mentha (with a down-home perspective, and a focus on real life, she's lovely)
12) Carla at Rowan Tarot (a fascinating mix of tarot book reviews, thoughts on cards, spreads and readings, mantras and more!)