Friday, 28 September 2012

Introducing the Tarot House

Recently, someone from America commented on one of my video reviews, and mentioned an independently published deck from a site in the UK I'd never heard of: the Tarot House.  Well, couldn't have that ;)

Not too long after, a parcel arrived, and when I opened it I found this:

Love the wrapping!
And what's in here?
A business card with a personal message...
and a sheet with a brief description of all the cards
Unwrapped
The Tarot House Deck
It's a charming deck, with semi-illustrated pips and a novel take on the Majors, too.  So, check back tomorrow as I start a week of draws with it :)

6 comments:

  1. Really? You missed my deck interview with the House Tarot deck back in July then ;) http://www.tarotize.com/2012/07/tarot-house-deck-interview.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, yes, I did miss that somehow. What a lovely interview! Laughed at your "girl crush", and adored the somewhat cheeky feel to the chat between you ;)

      Delete
  2. I remember your interview Lisa! And the deck too. Isn't it nice when a publisher adds these nice touches to the presentation. Look forward to the week, Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PLN,

      Yes, it is lovely to open up something like this: feels special :)

      Delete
  3. 'A deck arrived'. Did it do it of its own volition? Were you not involved? LOL This reminds me of when hubby drops something. He always says, 'A glass got broken.' Oh, did it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, busted! Okay, so, I heard about this deck and whizzed over to the website and clickety-clicked, and then the postal service helped feed my addiction. Better? ;D

      Delete