Thursday, 4 October 2012

Lenormand Corner 2

This time I decided to do a draw with the Mystical Lenormand, by Regula Elizabeth Fiechter & Urban Trosch (AG Müller, 2004).

Owls, Clover, Ring
What I see here is that I have been delving into the wisdom of the past, and this is bringing me a feeling of happiness and good luck.  Whether or not this project works out, it is something to commit to.  If it works, it will be the achievement of something I have long wished for.  And if it doesn't, I will still have learnt a great deal, which is a treasure in and of itself :)

6 comments:

  1. Based on this draw, I'd say be on the lookout for a phone call or email that may bring a contract of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, interesting you say that, Carla, as I was thinking of writing an email about a contract... Making my own luck ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh, goody! Certainly this is encouragement to do that!

      Delete
    3. Well, I'd better get writing, then :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh you're right--this deck is really cool!

    The reading does seem very lively and positive.

    Hugs,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MM,

      I think this is my favourite Lenormand so far, and as Carla says, at least they're small and cheap ;)

      Hugsalot,
      Chloë

      Delete