Monday, 8 October 2012

Lenormand Corner 4

For today, I decided to ask where things stand with my business idea, having taken a first step over the weekend to move it out of my head and into the world.  I used Judith Bärtschi's Lenormand (Königsfurt-Urania, 2007) for this, which is an incredibly fun, if somewhat busy, variant on this type of deck :)
 
©Judith Bärtschi
The cards I pulled are Moon, Clouds, Birds, Tree, Man, Mountain, Letter, Fish, Clover.

Well, seeing the Man at the centre of the reading isn't a bad start, as it is a man that I approached over the weekend.  I haven't yet heard back from him, though, with Letter hidden away under him.  There's also Mountain to his right, suggesting some kind of obstacle :(

The Moon followed by Clouds suggests my intuition is clouded on this one.  I'd think I'd made the wrong choice, but there's Birds straight after, suggesting communication will happen.  And Clover in the bottom right position is a good sign.  Traditionally, the last line suggests a letter about money brings a bit of happiness.  Certainly, I need to think about the finances, but I also see Fish telling me I need to wait and go with the flow - things will happen when they happen.  There is still a great liveliness about this project (and this reading), and Tree supports that, with its lasting growth and strength.

Overall, the message I get here is a reminder that this is an important project to me, but that there may be some obstacles to overcome.  I feel that I will get over them, one way or another, and that may mean taking a different route to the one I had thought of.  Still, there is a sense of things becoming clearer - moving from the Moon and the dark side of Clouds to the Birds flying towards the future, above the Mountain and over a bed of Clover.

I shall keep my spirits up, and hope to hear something soon.  In a long term project like this, I refuse to fall at the first obstacle, but will find a way to move forward that honours my soul!

8 comments:

  1. And looking at the spread from a system point of view, I think the man has been busy with work and hasn't had time to respond yet, and he may have concerns about the time-investment vs financial return on the project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that reading. I know I get impatient, and I'm working on that. As for the concerns, although we haven't talked money, people can still always imagine things, I guess. I'll keep the possibility in mind :)

      Delete
  2. I love seeing the Lenormand in action like this! I'm still getting to grips with this system, so posts like this one are very much appreciated. Thank you, and I hope your business venture will turn out well for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christiane,

      Well, I don't exactly read using a traditional system, though I do incorporate bits of it in. Still, I think it's useful to see how others interpret these tableaus. So, feel free to chip in with what you see, too :) And I hope it works out, too! It's pretty long term, but I'm looking forward to it...

      Delete
  3. hope those obstacles dont prove too tricky. do like this particular deck, quite fun looking :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like they might be easy to fly over, good I've got wings ;)

      Delete
  4. This is a cute deck--I've used it some on the My Divination site.

    I do feel that overall this reading looks hopeful, even with the couple cards that are a little more obstacle-y.

    Of course, I am not very practiced with this deck but that's ok. :)

    Good luck!
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MM,

      Yes, I think I saw it on your blog first - you manage to enable me with decks you don't even have! ;)

      Things seem to be going quite well with this project so far, and I'm hopeful I'll be able to go into more detail soon...

      Feeling lucky hugs,
      Chloë

      Delete