Saturday, 10 November 2012

Lenormand Corner 10

Couldn't resist posting this one, it just seems so perfect.  As I mentioned in my morning card, we're going to see a bunch of friends I've known for over 20 years today.  So, I did a quick Lenormand draw asking what I could expect of today:

Gypsy Lenormand Oracle (AGMüller, 1994)

Tree+Dog+Anchor - long-lasting friendships bring stability :)

I think it's important to touch base with old friends, especially when you still have a lot in common - when it's a friendship that grows rather than stagnates.  It leads to a sense of continuity, as well as forming a solid network of support and caring, a firm basis for your emotional life.  That's what I see in this draw!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post. I like this. I reconnected with some old friends just within the past couple of years--I'm glad we haven't lost touch entirely. It's important to make space for these relationships!

    Also it's good to see your practice and posts with the Lenormand. I can use the exposure since I don't know a ton about it.

    Mega Minty Hugs,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MM,

      I totally agree, these kinds of relationships are important. We were a bit late getting there because of traffic, but it was still lovely to see everyone!

      Glad you're enjoying these little Lenormand snippets. As of next Saturday, I'm going to have a Lenormand week ;)

      Cinnamon Hugs,
      Chloë

      Delete