Thursday, 15 November 2012

Time For A Massage

©Cori & Bartha
What a lot of Orb cards I'm getting this week!  Today's card from the Sirian Starseed Tarot (North Atlantic Books, 2012) is the Ten of Orbs (Swords).

A male figure in a white dressing gown lies face down, hands under his head.  The environment around him is mainly blue and aqua, a strange sort of bubbling cave, almost fluid.  Ten perlescent white orbs seem to be descending towards him, casting a shadow all the way down his spine.

Have his thoughts defeated him, or are these new ideas coming to enliven him.  This card reminds me of images where the swords seem like acupuncture needles rather than weapons.  All may seem bleak, but this card suggests that new inspiration will come to lift us from our gloom - after we've touched bottom, we can push off and reach for the stars again.

I have to say, I expect to feel rather like this chap by the end of the day.  Monotonous meetings in stuffy offices face me today :(  Still, hopefully some new inspiration will come from this...

I am grateful for the hope of a massage when I get home.

6 comments:

  1. Oooohhh I do hope you get a massage soon. Does your Dear One give massages?

    Hope you have a nice night.

    XO,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MM,

      My Dear One does sometimes give lovely massages, but unfortunately I didn't get one last night. Maybe today...

      Hope you have a fab Friday,
      Cxx

      Delete
  2. Hey, I referenced massages in my reading today, too! Hope you get a nice back rub when you get home. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I shall have to pop over to read that! Didn't have time yesterday as I had 12 hours straight of back-to-back meetings - fun, not!

      Delete
  3. i like that acupuncture metaphor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a few decks have it quite specifically, and it always tickled me :)

      Delete