Friday, 28 December 2012

Lennie Week 2 - Chronata's Minute Lenormand

For this last day of Lennie Week, one more lovely self-published deck!  This time it's the turn of Robyn Tisch-Hollister's Minute Lenormand.


Today's cards are Paths, Clover and Fish.  

Fortuitous choices lead to money.
Lucky decisions lead to things multiplying.
A stroke of luck is a turning point in business.
Some small luck guides you to greater freedom.

One of the things I often wonder with luck is how much we make it, and how much it just comes to us?  Then there's the question of whether it will whisk us towards something, or whether we have to actually grab the opportunity?  I'm rather more of the make your luck and seize the day inclination, overall... 

Certainly, this reading seems to suggest that it is through our choices that the most can be made of any opportunity that comes today.  And whether it leads to a good shopping choice, an improvement in a business, or just a greater sense of freedom, the outcome seems pretty favourable. 

I don't have anything in particular planned for today - a bit of writing, a bit of drawing, answering some emails.  What I take from this reading is the sense that if something does come up, I should seize the opportunity with both hands, not just think "I'll do it tomorrow..."

I am grateful for the reminder that opportunity is nothing without acceptance and dedication.

10 comments:

  1. I just adore your phrasing/brainstorming with these Lenormand readings. I can't get over it! I need to do that more. You're a natural!

    I liked your interpretation. And I think luck is definitely fortuitous opportunity and applied skill, and just hard work. But I do think serendipity does apply at times...

    I hope you have a lovely day.

    Carpe Diem Hugs,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MM,

      Love your definition of luck!

      Carpe Diem Hugs to you, too :)
      Cxx

      Delete
  2. Oh! And I wanted to tell you I answered the 2012 questions and did the closing ceremony! Woo! I feel good about that. Looking forward to what's ahead.

    Thank you again.

    2012-2013 hugs,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! I've done the ones for the business planner, but not quite finished the personal one. Must get on with it, but I've been reading a trashy novel (woot!)
      ;)

      Delete
    2. Haha. I love it. Well, hope you're enjoying your trashy novel! I haven't done much reading. I'm even considering getting a Kindle next year if we can afford it...

      Delete
    3. Loved my trashy novel ;) I don't have a Kindle, but I have the kindle app on my phone, which works out pretty well - I always have a book to hand. I just downloaded the complete Sherlock Holmes, which I read back when I was a teen :D

      Delete
    4. Oh I LOVE the complete Sherlock Holmes! My grandpa got me a few Sherlock Holmes stories as a teen, too! I loved them and they remind me of him. Then I bought the complete one later on and devoured it. It is really great.

      Happy Reading,
      MM

      Delete
    5. That's lovely! I'm not sure what got me into Sherlock Holmes, it feels like I've always been a fan...

      Happy Reading to you, too!
      Chloë xx

      Delete
  3. I use the same kind of technique, formulating sentences of the cards. It's like circling one's prey, sort of. :) Closing in on it. I usually mutter them to myself... :) One thing I like about Lenormand is you really do have 'say what you see' in the pictures. It just sort of pops out, doesn't it? :)

    Now I'm really looking forward to getting this Incredible Year thingy. Must get over there and buy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny, this was one of my more fortune-tellerish readings this week. I have to say, there was no particular stroke of luck! Rather, I think it was more the "small happiness" meaning I should have looked to. I chose to take some time to lounge around reading a trashy novel ;D

      Good luck with the Incredible Year planner...

      Delete