Saturday, 22 December 2012

Lennie Week 2 - Lenormand Revolution

This week I will once again be drawing three cards each day from different Lenormand decks.  And this time, they are all lovely self-published offerings.  Today, we start with the Lenormand Revolution, by Carrie Parris and Roz Foster (2012).  It's a beautifully put together deck, which also has a lot of depth.  It unites themes from the French and American Revolutions, and is extremely well-researched.  It has also just started it's second print run, so get them while they're hot ;)


The cards I pulled are Ship, Anchor and Mice.  Brainstorming quickly from keywords gives:

A business trip brings losses.
Travel brings eroded stability.
Work on my soul's journey is tainted.

Overall, it doesn't look like a great day.  That being said, I have no business trips, no trips of any kind in fact, planned until 2013.  So, what is happening today?  My Dear One is going off for a cycle, which involves a car journey (ship can be traveling by any motorised means).  That may mean I'm left feeling a bit less stable, without his support there to rely on.  What, then, can I do to support myself?  Well, make sure I get enough sleep, that I make a bit of time for exercise and meditation, and don't try to work too hard...  Sounds like a plan :)

I am grateful for the many forms of support in my life.

6 comments:

  1. pretty deck. i like that keyword brainstorming idea...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very pretty deck :) Yeah, I like brainstorming for these posts - as they don't have a focus, I find them a little harder to read than when I have a question in mind...

      Delete
  2. The Lenormand Bandwagon has become something of a Juggernaut! I can't even keep up with them anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Especially as so many are self-published, so it's not always easy to find out about them, and they quickly go out of print...

      Delete
  3. I love this idea, Chloe and so had to play along. Could your spread also be saying, Yearning (Ship) for security (Anchor) is wearing you down (Mice)? Or, nostalgia (Ship) for settling down (Anchor) takes team effort (Mice)? We will be announcing the third print of the Lenormand Revolution very soon. It will come with extra surprise cards that support revolutionary changes. Thank you again fellow revolutionary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love "yearning" for the Ship! That's a great take on it, Carrie, thank you :) Shucks, a third print with extra surprise cards - I might have to get another copy! :D

      Delete