Thursday, 3 January 2013

Angels Bugling

©Choi & Shina
For this second-to-last day with the Dreaming Way Tarot (U.S. Games, 2012), we find another Major: Judgment.

It's interesting to have two angels trumpeting, with their backs partially turned to us.  Quite different from the traditional image of a single angel over  people rising from their watery graves!  It makes me think of the fact that we may hear more than one call, feel drawn in more than one direction in our lives.

Still, I like their green, leafy wings, suggesting these may be Earth Angels who bring us messages of growth and renewal.  I also like the sky, which looks like a gentle, summer's day to me.   Something there about moving in a direction that is warm and kind on ourselves...

That being drawn in more than one direction is certainly something I've been feeling, as I mentioned earlier this week.  Perhaps it's something I can talk about with my therapist today, and try to get a bit of clarity.  Though, being a therapist himself, I wonder if he can be open to the idea that being a therapist might not be my calling...

I am grateful for life's options and possibilities.

9 comments:

  1. Also, don't forget to be grateful that you feel called in any direction at all. Lots of us are just drifting. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm a double Gemini (ascendant and rising), so I tend to feel pulled in about four different directions. Might work out much the same, though - stuck right where I started, in the middle of all those opposing forces :b
      Cx

      Delete
  2. "Also, don't forget to be grateful that you feel called in any direction at all. Lots of us are just drifting"

    This is an extremely good point:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely not you, PLN?! You've seemed on fire with creative ideas of late :)

      Delete
  3. I hope your session with your therapist went well. It's hard to know what to do, but making any decision (within reason...hehe) can be healthy! I feel that we live in a time where there are 3, 4 even 5 or more careers for a person throughout their lifetime. They may only follow a couple of them. There may be infinite possibilities and no one may be right. It's more about how you feel about it, so definitely go with what makes you feel good.

    XOXO,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MM,

      It did help clarify a few things. For others, I guess I'll have to wait and see how things go. That's just the way life goes... :)

      XOXO,
      Chloë

      Delete
  4. You're evil!! XDDD My wishlist is growing because of you! Haha Dreaming Way Tarot will be mine (read it with a Gollum-like accent) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I live to enable ;) It's only cos I love decks so much myself, though :D

      Delete