Saturday, 5 January 2013

Judgement Again

©Clive Barrett
This week, I will be drawing my daily cards from the self-published Norse Tarot (Clive Barrett, 2012).

Once again, Judgement shows its face. This is a very different image from last week's though.  Two sets of people approach one another across a grassy plane, one armed with a stone-headed axe, but which swings loosely at his side.  In The distance we see the silhouetted forms of two more people, one with a bow raised high.  In the sky above them are somewhat shadowy spirit figures, a white-bearded man with a hat and a staff in the forefront.

This deck doesnt come with a LWB, but what this card makes me think of are Norse tales of the Gods and Goddesses coming to claim dead warriors from the battlefield and transport them to different potential afterlives.  However, these people all seem alive and well.  Perhaps, then, these are the Gods, reminding us that to take a step in a new direction, to transform our way of being, we can call on their support.

Well, I've clarified what I feel called to do in 2013, at least a little.  Part of that includes the Lenormand Workshop I'll be running in a couple of weeks time.  I've nearly finished my PowerPoints, though I still have to make sure my tech all works *eek*  I also want a varied and enthusiastic group.  To that end, I've figured out some other places I might put up flyers, so I'm off into the city centre for a bit today.  Really hope this all works out *fingers tightly crossed*

I am grateful for the guidance of spirit in clarifying my path.

4 comments:

  1. fingers crossed ... have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol! Hope you're having a good weekend :)

      Delete
  2. I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of good energy for the right mix of enthusiastic learners for your workshop! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carmen, I can do with all the energy I can get. This morning the cards told me to rethink my advertising *doh* So, more to do...
      Blessings to you!

      Delete