Sunday, 20 January 2013

Lenormand Workshop Debrief

I wasn't planning to write about this, as I was teaching and didn't take pictures or anything.  Overall, though, I think everyone enjoyed it and got something from it (though quite a few people had been reading with the Lenormand for some time, despite it being advertised as an Intro Workshop).  We looked at the history of the cards, how that connects with traditional meanings, how to go about blending and doing short readings, and then focused in on the Grand Tableau in the afternoon.  There was much laughter, and I even sold two of my Kindergarten Lenormand decks, which was rather a shock (I only took them as spare reading decks).

It was great to see some known faces, put faces to a few people I'd only met on-line, and even meet a couple of totally new people!  I really enjoyed the friendliness of the group, and everyone joined in, making it a fun and interactive day that whizzed by.  If you want an independent take on it, Lisa Frideborg Lloyd did take pictures, and said she'd blog about it this Wednesday on her Seer Pathways blog...

4 comments:

  1. It was such a great workshop experience! I'm still buzzing with excitement about what I learned and how I can now begin building on it... After your workshop, the cards finally whisper and sing to me. Something I have been waiting for since I picked my first Lennie up about 5 years ago... :P I will be posting those pictures on Wednesday - barring any major acts of God. I say that because all my plans for today went to pot because of the heavy snowfall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope things are all back on track now, Lisa. And glad you got something from the workshop - the Lennie's are definitely getting chatty! :D

      Delete
  2. sounds like a nice event. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun, plenty of laughter, and learning too! I love teaching :)

      Delete