Sunday, 10 February 2013

Lennie Week 4 - Lisa Lenormand

As promised, today we have another free resource!  This is another deck by Lisa Frideborg Lloyd, the Lisa Lenormand :)  Once again created from public domain images, Lisa is happy for it to be downloaded and used with Orphalese, or in some other way, preferably with a link!

Lisa Lenormand
Today's cards are Ring + Fish + Ship.

Monetary commitment leads to foreign travel.
Committing to commerce brings trade opportunities.
An investment in partnership is part of my soul's journey.

For me, it being Sunday, family day, the last of these feels the most meaningful, though it is perhaps the least obvious.  This has been a hard week for the whole family, and so it is important to re-commit to my Dear One and Big Boy, to take time to let them know just how much they mean to me.

I am grateful for those who accompany me in this lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment