Friday, 1 February 2013

Victory

Looks like our Prince of Wands from Wednesday's post is back, and brought his adoring groupies with him :)  For this last day with the Book of Azathoth Tarot (Nemo's Locker, 2012), we have the Six of Wands.

A horned male sits astride his dragon mount, proudly riding to the right through a crowd of other demons.  The others in the crowd don't seem to be all that happy, though. 

Perhaps this says something about the dirty work that often goes on in the background to achieve any success.  Rarely does anyone truly achieve something entirely on their own.  For example, who cooks the food and cleans house for an important CEO, or keeps a footballer on the pitch through timely physio interventions?

One thing I have to celebrate today is having written three posts for this afternoon's Tarot Blog Hop!  Hope you'll pop back later to read my personal installment here on Inner Whispers :)  Sometimes, too, just making it through the day feels like a victory.  However, if I ask myself who in my life helps with anything I do, the answer is simple!

I am grateful for my Dear One, and for Big Boy's two primary carers.

2 comments:

  1. I for one would like to read an entry (or see a youtube if that's the way you roll) detailing your review of this deck, having used it now for a week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep it in mind, Carla. However, I have a lot less time for youtube videos and reviews right now (though I have just recorded but not yet edited reviews of the Lilac and Cherry Twilight and the Mystical Lenormand) :)

      Delete