Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Video Review of the Mystical Lenormand

This little deck, the Mystical Lenormand by Regula Elizabeth Fiechter and Urban Trösch (AGM-Urania, 2004) is both very popular and much maligned.  In part because it adds in additional symbolism, including astrological associations, and in part because it doesn't include traditional cartomantic associations. 

My take on it is that it is a very beautiful deck.  And if you use the cartomantic associations, you'll know which card is which, anyway!  The only downside, from that perspective, is not "seeing" which way the Courts face...  Overall, this is a pretty, readable Lenormand, and one I enjoy working with.  But don't take my word for it, take a look!

2 comments:

  1. This is the Lenormand deck that I toy with. I'm still not a Lennie reader and don't know that I will be any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm having another Lennie week starting today, just to tempt you in ;) I love this deck, it's the one I use most in my personal readings at the moment, and I'm also reading one of her books (in German, unfortunately), which is fascinating!

      Given the surge of Lennie interest and decks in the US, there's only so long you can hold out, Arwen! ;)

      Delete