Thursday, 14 March 2013

2nd Lenormand Workshop

©C. McCracken
After the excitement of yesterday's announcement that I'll be speaking at this year's 10th Anniversary of the UK Tarot Conference in October, I got fired up and finally organised another Introduction to the Lenormand Workshop :)

This one will be held at Treadwell's in London: another nice, central location, and a lovely store with a larger, more comfortable room, excellent events, and wonderful stock.  The workshop is taking place on Saturday 11th May, from 10.30am to 5.30pm, and once again the cost is just £30.  You can reserve a place on my Inner Whispers website.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, I'll be hip deep in the glories of North Devon that week. :) Take pictures to post here for this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reminder, I'll certainly try :)

      In any case, I hope to do more workshops, and perhaps "up North" too. Not just intro workshops, either, as I think that would be too basic for you (and others). I have a couple of ideas for more advanced workshops - perhaps just afternoon workshops, or putting two together for a full day. One on reading the GT, and anther other on combining tarot and Lenormand. I'm sure more will come to me, or if there's something you'd like a workshop on... :D

      Delete