Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Lennie Week 5 - Dust Bunny

©Marcia McCord
For this Tuesday morning, we have another lovely Lenormand deck from Marcia McCord, who also created the Off-Center Lenormand.  This one is the Dust Bunny Lenormand, and there's a hilarious explanation of how it got its name, which I sadly couldn't find in the time available to me today.  So, if anyone has the link...

As for today's cards, we have Bear + Rider + Stars.  From that I get a very varied bag!

News from your boss provides a plan of action.
Message from your mother brings guidance.
Sports nutrition brings hope.

Looking at things in a little less structured way, I notice the Rider here is moving towards the Bear.  So, perhaps it's more that I should contact my mother - communicating with her can be a source of hope and guidance, whoever initiates the contact.  The question of nutrition also chimes with me.  Not really sports nutrition per se, though I do practice various sports daily, but just the nutrition side.  I need to get with the plan again, as I often eat badly when Big Boy is ill.  It's partly the stress, partly the tiredness.  Still, I know that eating healthily would support me better than reaching for the comfort of chocolate.

I am grateful for delicious fruit and vegetables to nourish and sustain me.


No comments:

Post a Comment