Thursday, 28 March 2013

Lennie Week 5 - Rainbow

Another colourful deck today, though photographic as opposed to the bright drawings of Saturday's Indian Lenormand.  This German-published deck is rather reminiscent of Titania's Fortune Cards, and is called the Rainbow Lenormand (Königsfurt-Urania, 2012).

©Susanne Schöfer & Katrin Rosali Giza
As for today's cards, we have Fish, Cross, and Storks:

Money worries cause migration.
Troublesome finances lead to changes.
Faith in the flow of life allows us to adapt.
The burdens of alcoholism cause changes in the family.

A real mixed bag with today's cards, then.  Some phrases are practical, others more spiritual, and some just plain painful.

At the moment, I don't have specific money troubles beside the usual recession-induced worries and stresses.   And though I have alcoholics in the family, I'm not expecting to deal with any of them today.  So, I'll go with the idea that today I need to trust to the flow of life and be willing to be adaptable.  A reminder, then, not to try to plan out every last thing, as plans rarely go to schedule. 

I am grateful for the reminder that I can't control everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment