Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Union

©Roveda & Gabriella
Another interesting card today from the Law of Attraction Tarot (Lo Scarabeo, 2011).

What I see here is a crowd of people, perhaps angry, perhaps celebrating.  Traditionally, the Ten of Wands is to do with responsibility and being overwhelmed by work or a task.  Taking that as a starting point, I see them as a union crowd fighting a behemoth in the form of the company that runs the huge tanker in front of them.  Yet this image allows many other readings, too.  For example, they could be a crowd celebrating the arrival of the tanker, which brings work and goods to the port.  

I actually have quite a mellow day planned: my Dear One and I are hoping to go to the cinema.  However, I didn't have much in mind yesterday and it ended up being pretty busy, with a number of calls and conference calls, as well as lots of emails and documents to go through (for the third time).  So, who knows?

I am grateful for the hope for a mellow day.

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand how these cards relate to their tarot counterparts, but I do like the images. Maybe I'll run across one cheap someday. :)

    ReplyDelete