Thursday, 25 April 2013

Lennie Week 6 - Egyptian Lenormand

With its exotic images and bright colours, todays deck is a vivacious one!  This is the Egyptian Lenormand (Nefer Khepri, 2013).  Many of the cards have been re-named to fit the Egyptian theme, yet it remains true to Lenormand tradition and is easy to read.


The cards I drew were the Djed Pillar (Cross), the Garden and the Birds.

Social burdens create nervousness.
Gossip in a spiritual group.
Communal problems discussed by phone.
Public sorrows are talked about.
Spiritual chanting in public - church hymns or satsang :)

A couple days ago, I signed up for Deva Premal and Miten's 21 day mantra meditation journey.  I love their music, and this is a beautiful idea: meditating on a different mantra every day, knowing others all round the world are doing the same.  It's not too late to sign up...

I am grateful for the generosity of those who share their joy, passion and music.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I registered. :) Thanks for the link. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy it! I'm off to do day 2 now. They post too late for me to do it generally on its official day, but hey, the joys of 24/7 internet, right! :)

      Delete